My Organization Needs Volunteers
Looking for volunteers, board members or knowledge philanthropists?
Volunteer Sunshine Coast is an annual membership-based program that aims to help local not-for-profit, governmental and social enterprise organizations build capacity by:
- Providing an online platform via govolunteer.ca to post volunteer opportunities
- Promoting volunteerism on the coast via events and media
- Connecting your organization to skilled knowledge volunteers, workshops and consulting services.
Become a Volunteer Sunshine Coast Member today!
- Read about the full Membership Benefits here.
- Fill in the Membership Application Form ($125 annual membership fee for organizations OR $100 before January 31, 2019). Scan and send completed membership forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your form in person during our office hours.
- Pay the annual membership fee:
- Create your organization’s account on govolunteer.ca to begin posting your volunteer positions.
Already a member?
Login to govolunteer.ca to post unlimited volunteer opportunities or to edit your organization’s profile.