The Caregivers Support Network is a new program of the Sunshine Coast Resource Centre made possible by a private donation from a caregiver.
The program acknowledges, appreciates and supports Sunshine Coast residents who are unpaid caregivers to a family member or friend.
What to Expect
The Sunshine Coast Caregivers Support Network is dedicated to improving the quality of life for caregivers of all ages by alleviating the stress of caregivers and by raising awareness of caregiving.
A trained coordinator can help you with:
- One-on-one support by phone.
- Information and referral to disease specific organizations and groups.
- Support in accessing personal planning.
- Assistance in better understanding the health care system.
- Connecting caregivers with community resources available to support their valuable role.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 604-212-1441