My Organization Needs Volunteers
Looking for volunteers, board members or knowledge philanthropists?
The Volunteer Sunshine Coast membership fee is now waived through September 1, 2020 to support non-profits and other Sunshine Coast-based organizations in connecting with volunteers. In addition, staff and Resource Centre volunteers will provide support to help your organization post information on the govolunteer.ca website and up to 2 volunteer positions at no cost.
Our program aims to help local not-for-profit, governmental and social enterprise organizations build capacity by:
- Providing an online platform via govolunteer.ca to post volunteer opportunities – 2 new changes on this platform highlight COVID-19 and Virtual-based volunteering positions
- Promoting volunteerism on the coast via events, the Resource Centre’s e-newsletter and media
- Connecting your organization to skilled knowledge volunteers, workshops and consulting services.
Become a Volunteer Sunshine Coast Member today!
- Read about the full Membership Benefits here.
- Fill in the Membership Application Form. Use a phone based app to scan or simply take photos of each page and then send completed membership forms to volunteer [at] resourcecentre.ca.
- We will contact you within 48 hours to activate your account.
- Create your organization’s account on govolunteer.ca to begin posting your volunteer positions.
Already a member?
Login to govolunteer.ca to post unlimited volunteer opportunities or to edit your organization’s profile.
Need assistance posting or editing your profile?
As part of Volunteer Sunshine Coast’s COVID-19 response, we will provide support to edit and update you profile and help you post your first 2 positions at no cost. Contact us at the email below for details. We will respond within 48 hours.
Have questions? Contact volunteersc [at] resourcecentre [dot] ca or call us at 604-989-3077. Click here to learn more about our Volunteer Sunshine Coast program.