The Office of Police Complaints Commissioner has jurisdiction over municipal police officers in British Columbia.If you wish to make a complaint involving other types of law enforcement officers, including provincial compliance and enforcement officers, RCMP, or municipal by-law officers, the OPCC will assist you with contacting the responsible government or oversight agency or by receiving and forwarding your complaint to those agencies on your behalf.