We provide compassionate listening and offer resources and information that you can access in a variety of ways. Connect with a trained coordinator to get started. Call or text 604-885-4088.
A trained coordinator can help you with:
- One-on-one support by phone.
- Information and referral to disease-specific organizations and groups.
- Support in accessing personal planning.
- Assistance in better understanding the healthcare system.
- Connecting you with community resources available to support your valuable role.
Caregivers On the Coast Support Group
Are you a caregiver? Do you know someone who is? Many caregivers don’t self-identify and miss out on available resources and supports. We can help! Our monthly Caregivers On the Coast Support group meets to learn of local resources and supports and to share caregiver information and tips. Contact us to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text: 604-885-4088
Our next Caregivers on the Coast meeting is yet to be announced, but we wanted to let you know that we are still here for your questions or concerns. You can drop by the Resource Centre at 107A – 5710 Teredo Street in Sechelt between 10am – 2pm or email caregiversupport@