We are here to connect you with local, provincial and federal programs and services. We hear questions on any number of topics, including tenancy, legal, health-related, and general information. You can search our online resource directory by topic or Call Us, come talk to us in person or send us an email. Drop-ins are welcome, appointments are recommended.
When you connect with the Resource centre, our staff & volunteers are here to help. We can:
- Help you find out what local, provincial and federal programs & services exist that can help your individual situation
- Assist you with filling out forms (government, housing, tax-related etc.) on paper, or online
- Offer you help with technology & how to access services online
- Offer you free printing and scanning services
- Listen compassionately, guarantee confidentiality, and ensure a safe space for all - come as you are.