A Sunshine Coast where:
- Everyone is living in a safe and affordable home.
- Nobody is hungry.
- All parents and caregivers have access to childcare.
We are facing a major crisis:
- Since 2016, housing costs have risen over 50% and rents have doubled.
- Lack of childcare and housing hinders proper staffing.
- 1 of 5 children on the Sunshine Coast lives in poverty.
We can solve this. Together. Now.
Many BC communities have come together to respond to these issues.
Let’s be one of them.
Join us for a FREE virtual forum!
REGISTER for our FREE virtual forum
“COMING TOGETHER ON POVERTY”
These forums are open to all members of the public on the Sunshine Coast:
Gibsons: March 29th at 7pm
Sechelt: April 13th at 7pm
Space is limited. Register early.
Rural Areas: April 26th at 7pm
Click one of the registration buttons above and register to get your information.
Sessions will be hosted by ZOOM. If you do not have a ZOOM account, visit the “Getting Started on Zoom” page.
Need help registering? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-885-4088 (Monday – Thursday 10 am – 3 pm).
This series of forums is made possible by the following funders, sponsors and organizers.