A Sunshine Coast where:
- Everyone is living in a safe and affordable home.
- Nobody is hungry.
- All parents and caregivers have access to childcare.
We are facing a major crisis:
- Since 2016, housing costs have risen over 50% and rents have doubled.
- Lack of childcare and housing hinders proper staffing.
- 1 of 5 children on the Sunshine Coast lives in poverty.
We can solve this. Together. Now.
Many BC communities have come together to respond to these issues.
Let’s be one of them.
Join us for a FREE virtual forum!
What We Discussed
Missed the “Coming Together on Poverty” Forums that we held in March and April?
Here are the slides from of our last forum, held on April 26, 2021.
This series of forums is made possible by the following funders, sponsors and organizers.