The Gibsons Seniors Society is a volunteer-run organization, with several hundred members, established in 1958.The Society operates from Harmony Hall. We advocate for seniors, provide fun activities, talks, and social events. We also have a take out food service.
Types of Possible Volunteer Opportunities Available:
- Building maintenance: lighting, bathrooms, kitchen sink (identify what is needed to be fixed and coordinate repairs).
- Activity Coordinator – convene and direct social events. This is a FUN position
- Part -Time Cook in our commercial kitchen
- Writer for monthly or even weekly newsletters
- Board MemberFun, friendship, learning opportunities, good food!!