The Sechelt Public Library was built on the efforts and dedication of volunteers, and the tradition of volunteering at the Sechelt Public Library continues today. There are over 30 volunteers at any given time who contribute 2500 hours of time each year to assist Library staff.
VOLUNTEER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Shelving & repairing books
- Covering and processing new books
- Processing newly arrived magazines
- Helping with prep work for story time crafts
- Checking and repairing video and audio materials